ARKEN BUSINESS CLUB
Corporate members enjoy privileged access to ARKEN’s inspiring events and network, free tickets for exhibitions, discounted hire of our entertaining spaces and more.
ARKEN BUSINESS CLUB offers a generous package of benefits, including:
- Complementary hire of ARKEN’s business club lounge (seats 12 people)
- 150 free tickets annually, distributed as 50 tickets to each of the three special exhibitions
- 6 KLUB ARKEN company cards
- Acknowledgement onsite and online
- Invitations to three curator-led tours of newly opened exhibitions
(allows five per event)
- Annual business club dinner (allows two)
- Network events on culture and business-related topics
- 50% on guided tours
- 10% on conference packages
- 10% in ARKEN SHOP
- 5% on refreshments in the ARKEN CAFÉ
- 5% on workshops
- Special price for ARKEN EDITION
The annual membership fee is 15,500 DKK.
The ARKEN BUSINESS CLUB members enjoy privileged access to the museum’s exhibitions, events and expertise. ARKEN’s diverse business club program will continue to engage your clients and staff year-round.
ARKEN is located in Ishøj, close to the motorway and just a 20 minutes’ drive from the city center of Copenhagen. The museum has free parking space for over 500 cars.
For further information, please contact:
Head of Sales & Events
Tel: +45 51 67 02 03
Email: [email protected]
Learn more about corporate sponsorships & ARKEN.
We also offer opportunities to organize events at ARKEN.
ARKEN would like to thank its current corporate members for their support.
“The view and meeting premises alone are worth the price, and the private viewings and annual VIP dinner are an added bonus. So I can thoroughly recommend it.”
Ingvar Pedersen Director BG Interiør and member of the ARKEN BUSINESS CLUB since 2003.
Members of ARKEN BUSINESS CLUB
CORPORATE & PRIVATE EVENTS
Events held in inspiring surroundings characterized by bold architecture and world-class art.
ARKEN’s exhibitions present Danish, Nordic and international art – from new, young talents to established names.
25 minutes from Copenhagen Central Station.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE COLLECTION
Must-sees from ARKEN's collection, which holds Danish, Nordic and international contemporary art.